There are no guests who registered or RSVP'd to your event.
Coming with me
|Arrived sms voice host||Not assigned|
No signup items have been added yet. To start click on the " Add" button above.
There are no questions added yet. To start click on the " Add" button above.
No images have been uploaded yet.
The Secret Santa feature allows you to randomly assign guests to be Secret Santas for each other.
There are two modes:
- Random pairing: Guests receive a gift from their own gift recipients
- Random drawing: In general, guests do not receive a gift from their gift recipient
In addition, you may enter:
- Recommended price for a gift
- A message for all participants that will be emailed, along with information about their gift receiver. For example, Secret Santas can reward people or cheer them up :)
When you activate the Secret Santa function, emails with assigned gift recipient information and your optional message will be sent to each participant.
Note that onlly those guests who have email address will participate in the game. If a guest brings plus ones and wants them to participate as well he needs to enter their names and email adresses.
I sent present to my assignee
I received present from my Secret Santa
You are Secret Santa for
To accept payments, you need to have your Stripe account attached to PartyLabz. To do this, please follow the link to Stripe setup page.
The operation can be done once for your current event as well as for all future events.
Payments are in test mode
When entering credit card information, use following credentials for test payment:
- Card number: 4242 4242 4242 4242
- Card expiration date: 12 / 25
- CVV: 123
- ZIP / Postal code: 12345
Please wait while data is loading...
No files were uploaded yet
Here is a checklist to guide you through the process of configuring your event website, sending invitations, and managing RSVPs effectively.
- Set date/time
- Set location
- Add event description
- Add more tabs (pages) with polls, signup list, image and etc
- Customize appearance
- Event & RSVP settings
- Customize RSVP auto-responses
- Configure reminders
- Add a co-host
- Change host name. DO NOT CHANGE EMAIL unless you want to change ownership
- Change Title
Now that your event is set up, it's time to spread the word! Choose your preferred method:
- Get event website URL or QR-code and share it on social media, messengers, print invitations, etc.
Or go to the "Guests" tab, add guests manually, in bulk, from previuos events and
- Send an email invitation
- Or send a text invitation (paid plans, the US and Canada only)
To manage guest RSVPs navigate to the "Guests" tab.