There are no guests for this event.
Coming with me
No signup items have been added yet. To start click on the " Add" button above.
To add a signup list item click on the " Add" button above
Use signups for cases like gift suggestions, potluck, car pool, volunteers signup, or anything that is usually available in a limited quantity, or a guest can take a limited quantity or it needs to be unique.
You start with creating as many signup items as you need and then guests will be clicking on the "Signup" button, select quanity if allowed and enter optional comment. You can change the button to something else in the Tab Settings dialog by entering new name into the "Sign-up button name" input.
You may want to allow your guests to add their own signup items. To do so go to the Tab Settings dialog and then select the "Guests" value for the "Who can change function data on the tab" dropdown and save the change. Usually, this is useful when you want to have guests to bring/do something and avoid duplicates. For example, for a potluck guests can add what they are going to bring and other guests will now what others already bringing and come up with something unique.
To see who signed up click on the "See who signed up for the item" button under signup item name and description.
To see full report on signed up items click on the " Print" dropdown button options and then select the level of details you want to see. It opens a new window with a report that you can also print.
There are no questions added yet. To start click on the " Add" button above.
To add a question click on the " Add" button above
Types of Questions
- Predefined Answers: Normally, questions have a list of choices (answers) for your guests to pick from. For example, you can ask, "What is your meal preference?" with options like "Meal With Beef" or "Meal with Fish."
- Allow Guests to Add Answers: Sometimes, you might not know all the possible answers. In this case, you can let guests add their own answers. Just add a few predefined options and check the "Allow guests to add answers" box. For instance, you could ask, "What song will make you dance?" and suggest some songs. If none of your suggestions work, guests can add their own by clicking "Add" under the question. Remember to explain this in the question description.
Single Choice or Multiple Choice
- Select "Single Choice" when you want to determine what to prepare and how much of it is needed. For instance, when asking about meal preferences, it's best to use a single choice question.
- On the other hand, opt for "Multiple Choice" when your question should have several valid answers. For example, if you're asking, "What activities are you interested in?" and you want guests to be able to choose multiple activities, make sure to check the "Allow a guest to select several answers for the question" checkbox. This way, guests can pick all the activities they're interested in.
Viewing Guest Responses
As guests answer, you'll see the number of responses for each choice. Click on the number to see who chose that answer.
Detailed Answer Information
For a comprehensive view of all answers, use the " Print" dropdown button options. It opens a new window with a report that you can also print.
With these simple steps, you can effortlessly create questions and gather valuable information for your event.
No images have been uploaded yet.
Secret Santa Settings
The Secret Santa feature allows you to randomly assign guests to be Secret Santas for each other.
There are two modes:
- Random pairing: Guests receive a gift from their own gift recipients
- Random drawing: In general, guests do not receive a gift from their gift recipient
In addition, you may enter:
- Recommended price for a gift
- A message for all participants that will be emailed, along with information about their gift receiver. For example, Secret Santas can reward people or cheer them up :)
When you activate the Secret Santa function, emails with assigned gift recipient information and your optional message will be sent to each participant.
Note that only those guests who have email address and are attending will participate in the game. If a guest brings plus ones and wants them to participate as well the guest needs to enter their names and email adresses.
If a new guest is added after game activation, you must re-activate the game by clicking on the "Reactivate" button. Please note that re-activation will re-assign all the gift recipients and Secret Santas.
The Secret Santa Game was not yet initialized.
I sent present to my assignee
I received present from my Secret Santa
You are Secret Santa for
To accept payments, you need to have your Stripe account attached to PartyLabz. To do this, please follow the link to Stripe setup page.
The operation can be done once for your current event as well as for all future events.
Payments are in test mode
When entering credit card information, use following credentials for test payment:
- Card number: 4242 4242 4242 4242
- Card expiration date: 12 / 25
- CVV: 123
- ZIP / Postal code: 12345
No files were uploaded yet